HospitalityEducators.com Publisher Kathleen Hogan and I will be @ Lake Morey Resort (1st hotel I ever worked at) in Vermont this week for a sad reason – the passing of Louise Avery, matriarch of Avery Vermont Inns. I remembered her in a blog this past July 4
In 2009, I wrote a column that differs from my usual writing , in that I dedicated this message to a family of hoteliers, with the hope that it will inspire readers to take a moment to reflect on those who have acted as MENTORS AND FRIENDS in our business lives.
There will not be any additional blogs or columns this week – I look forward to reconnecting with you all soon.
Success does not come by accident or chance.
Contact us for assistance.
John.Hogan@HospitalityEducators.com or 602-799-5375
- HospitalityEducators.com was created to help hospitality businesses address problems via a training and information resource site to help you increase your Hotel’s revenue, market share and profitability. With more than 800 pages of tips, guides, best practices, strategies, plans, budgets, videos and resources, HospitalityEducators.com is the number 1 website for independent hotel owners and managers. This site can help you solve your problems now! Read More
Special Anniversary Pricing For a Limited Time
Use The Reader Feedback Special for a 25% discount to regular membership
|KEYS TO SUCCESS is the umbrella title for my 2011 programs, hospitality services and columns. This year’s writings focus on a variety of topics for hotel owners, managers and professionals including both my “HOW TO” articles, HOSPITALITY CONVERSATIONS™, Lessons from the Field™, Hotel Common Sense™ , THE P-A-R PRINCIPLE™ and Principles for Success.|
Feel free to share an idea for a column at email@example.com anytime or contact me regarding consulting, customized workshops, speaking engagements … And remember – we all need a regular dose of common sense,
John Hogan is a successful hospitality executive, educator, author and consultant and is a frequent keynote speaker and seminar leader at many hospitality industry events. He is Co-Founder of www.HospitalityEducators.com , which delivers focused and affordable counsel in solving specific challenges facing hospitality today.
Consulting Expertise and Research Interest
- Professional Development for the Organization and the Individual
- Customer Service
- Making Cultural Diversity Real
- Developing Academic Hospitality programs
- Medical Lodging Consulting
- Sales Management and training
- Turn-around and revenue management
If you need assistance in any of these areas or simply an independent review or opinion on a hospitality challenge, contact me directly for a prompt response and very personalized attention.
www.HospitalityEducators.com is a membership site offering a wide range of information, forms, best practices and ideas designed to help individual hoteliers and hospitality businesses improve their market penetration, deliver service excellence and increase their profitability.
Your Hospitality Resource for the Hotel Owner, Innkeeper, Manager and Hospitality Industry Associations.