Service quotations from HospitalityEducators.com #26- 40
In my career, I have led discussions and classes an estimated 3,400+ times and I learn something from every group. Many groups enjoy the messages of others and I have created or been sent literally hundreds of sets of motivational guides that I often play during breaks or at session openings. Some are amusing, while others can stir emotions. Some are motivational and others are meant to make one think. Beginning in mid July, I will begin posting some of them on HospitalityEducators.com , which has become the #1 website for independent hotel owners and managers, with more than 700 resources available to members.
Service quotations #26- 40
26. “Common sense is not so common.” Author unknown
27. “Whatever you are,be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
28. “It is not what happens to us,But our response to what happens to us that counts.” Stephen R. Covey
29. “Love not only makes the world go around…Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”F.P. Jones
30. “I saw the angel in the stonewalled to set it free.”Michelangelo
31. ‘You can’t start a fire without a spark.” Bruce Springsteen
32. “Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.” Norman Vincent Peale
33. “Enthusiasm is the Mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever accomplished.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. We cannot let our burdens paralyze our progress. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. Author unknown
35. Don’t try to win a disagreement with a customer,because being right is the booby prize. Author unknown
36. The SIMPLEST THINGS are the most difficult,so practice them all the time. Author unknown
37. “It’s not whether you get knocked down,it is whether you get up.” Vince Lombardi
38. We never plan to fail,but we often fail to plan. Author unknown
39. Imagine that customers have signs on them that say, “Make me feel Important!”
40. Everything you do is important. Everything. Remember that things aren’t important.Attitude is. Author unknown
Please share your thoughts on this or other topics. As always, comments and feedback are welcome.
Mobile 602-799-5375 firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal, www.HoganHospitality.comYour Hospitality Resource for the Hotel Owner, Innkeeper, Manager and Hospitality Industry Associations.
Co-Founder of www.HospitalityEducators.com A membership information site committed to making YOUR HOTEL MORE PROFITABLE!
HospitalityEducators.com has become the #1 website for independent hotel owners and managers, with more than 700 resources available to members.
2011 Keys to Success Programs are results driven sessions, aimed at building competitive advantage. Details can be found at both sites.
Program # 2 Step by Step Operational Solutions – Making the Correct Decisions (Keynote)
Program # 10 How to Stop Your Profit Drain (Interactive Workshop)
These sessions were created to encourage middle-level managers and rising professionals the insights to make better decisions in every day hospitality situations.