by Jason Jennings
Comment: “Jason Jennings is one of those people who communicates well both in a speech and on paper. I heard him speak several years ago and his messages were concise and down to earth.
This book, published in the now seemingly distant past (2002), shares “people in successful companies” stories and how they do it. The examples he quoted remain solid performers almost a decade later and the reason remains the same: the leadership of certain companies are continuously committed to serving their customers profitably, but not at the expense of their staff. In hospitality, this too often has not been the case.
The message is clear, simply stated and unfortunately overlooked by so many organizations. I read this book about 4 years ago and it is as fresh today – so fresh, that I intend to make it’s message into a future workshop.
Your comments and feedback are always welcome!
The Keys to Success are results-driven programs aimed at building competitive
advantage. Most of these programs can be offered as either a keynote address or an
- From the Chalkboard to the Front Line – Turning Knowledge into Profits
- Step by Step Operational Solutions – Making theCorrect Decisions
- 45 Proven Ways toSucceed in Any Economy
- THE Service Code
- We Can Do That! – The Customer Service Attitude\
- 10 Hotel Sales Action Steps to Succeed – Anytime, Anywhere
- Hospitality Conversations on …. (a range of topics)
- 10 Hotel Mistakes to Avoid in Selling
- What’s the Problem?
- Questions that Beg Asking
- How to Stop Your Profit Drain
- Seven Options for 2011 Hotel Marketing
- Getting the Most out of Your Franchise Investment
- Three Attributes of Top Hotel Managers
- Where’s Your Desk?
- Fifteen Timeless Philosophies in Hospitality
- Thirteen Strategies toMake Your Hotel More Profitable Now
Mobile 602- 799-5375
Phoenix, Arizona USA
HOGAN HOSPITALITY KEYNOTE & WORKSHOP OFFERINGS