* 227 pages , divided into two main sections:
1 – Managing Your Team and 2- Managing Yourself
* 106 “rules” dealing with hiring, motivating, disciplining, training, coaching and all that a manager should be doing regularly
* “Words of Wisdom” at the end of each of the two pages of “rules” that has a reflective quote or observation
I could expand my comments but I have discovered that brevity sometimes hits the mark better. This is a 5 Star Rating recommendation and its direct and to the point messages are well crafted and of real value.
As always, comments and feedback are welcome
Hotelier, Speaker, Educator, Columnist
- Co-Founder of http://www.HospitalityEducators.com A membership information site committed to making YOUR HOTEL MORE PROFITABLE!
- Principal, http://www.HoganHospitality.com Your Hospitality Resource for the Hotel Owner, Innkeeper, Manager and Hospitality Industry Associations.
Program # 2 Step by Step Operational Solutions – Making the Correct Decisions (Keynote)
Program # 10 How to Stop Your Profit Drain (Interactive Workshop)
These sessions were created to encourage middle-level managers and rising professionals the insights to make better decisions in every day hospitality situations.